Sunday, April 5, 2009

Where is Spring??? My kids have spring fever and SO DO I! I was all ready to till the garden space and begin getting ready for planting..hmm guess I'll wait a while. Other years we have planted our garden on Easter weekend. I am just not trusting the weather this year.

Troy and I just returned from a warm trip to Jamaica-mon! I loved the beach there! White sand and crystal blue water. There were other aspects of Jamaica that we did not like though and we probably won't go there again.

We are traveling to Dubrovnik, Croatia in a couple weeks. We're looking forward to this because of the historical aspects of the trip. We both enjoy poking around old churches, art galleries, castles and just old cities. We, as a nation, are so young! The area we will be in has buildings and sites that date back to the Crusades!

Our movie theater is coming along, slightly slower than we'd like, but it's coming! We are still hoping for a mid-summer opening. I have been approached by several people about having a Twilight-New Moon midnight showing and party in November when the movie comes out. Any ideas, pass them along. I'm thinking this is going to be my job at the theater, the midnight showing parties. That's ok...they will be fun. Check out our theater blog at Saltcreekcinemas.blogspot.com.

SO, I will continue waiting for Spring, try to pack only 25 lbs for my overseas trip and research midnight showing party ideas.

No comments: