Tonight, I didn't HAVE to go to Weight Watchers! It was sooo nice! I was giddy over the fact that I got to stay home on a Monday evening, make dinner and do homework with the kids! I also got to have a nail appointment ON A MONDAY! My Mondays have been consumed for the last 3.5 years and it was so invigorating to not have to go!
So I did drop in and weigh in at 6:45....was there 5 min and left. AHHH! Was up a bit on my weight...need to quit on the "HA I DON'T WORK FOR YOU ANYMORE" binge that I've been on. Tracking, tracking, tracking needs to happen!
I appreciate the time I've been there but the kick I got last fall (complaint/coaching) followed by the kick I got at yearly training (basically the cold shoulder) was enough. I didn't quit right away because, I wanted to stick it out for a while to see if it got better. It didn't. I was resentful of the whole thing so it was time to quit. I lasted longer than they thought I would after the "coaching" so PFTTTT on you!
The local people I worked with, HEATHER, and our members were great. I have made alot of friends. I don't regret that. I was just DONE. But how nice is this though....one member came up to me on the street and said to me, "You know I hate you." How the HE** to respond to that? Then she drops, "For quitting Weight Watchers on us." Well, self-esteem was allready in the toilet and that remark flipped the flusher to all but drown out any that I had. All I heard was "I hate you." Can't say that I've ever really liked that lady either, but I NEVER SAID IT! (grumble...wish I could have come back with a witty slap at the moment but I didn't.)
So I'm done. I tossed my books weeks ago. Shoulders are feeling lighter and I don't have that grumbly, grumpy feeling every Friday-Monday because I knew what was coming especially on the nights I was to teach.
Good luck Heather, Julie & Sadie. May the scales be kind to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment