Ok, so there are times (eh-hmm like this whole past year) that I forget I have a blog. Somedays I'm doing good just to remember my name and say the right words. Kind of sucks to tell your kids to "pick up their ice cream" when you're really trying to say "pick up your socks". Yep this happens to me.
So, from last posting we were frantically working on opening Quiznos. Got Quiznos opened and it's doing well. Rick is an awesome manager and we have some great young ladies working for us there!
Our next frantic project was getting Salt Creek Cinemas open. We officially opened October 9th 2009. This project was about 3 years in the planning for Troy. He worked so hard on it getting everything to come to fruition between loans, contracts, partners, bids etc etc etc that goes with something this big. There were lots of long nights, long hours of work, frustration and contemplation. I am very proud of Troy, he has pushed himself to learn and do all these things on his own. I am the support behind him and I totally trust him to make good decisions for us. Anyway, blood, sweat and tears went into Salt Creek Cinemas and we have been doing well since opening. The community is slowly coming around to realize they don't need to go "north" to see the movie.
So this is all I have time for today. Hopefully it won't take me another year to update again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment