Hate to say this but...this is the first time in, hu-hummm, 9 months that I've successfully logged onto my own blog. Not a super-computer type of girl here!
So to update you on the Howard Chaos as it stands as of today...
We are having a sleep over tonight, we've got kids on the tramp and kids in the bedroom, several sleeping bags and the stench of sweaty little boy is lingering in my house. No amount of Scentsy can ever really cover it up!
We started school on August 20th and made it through the first 5 days of school ok and then...tah-dah Gavin gets Pneumonia. This starting one week into school and 2 days before a long planned family vacation of a River Run. SO, 2 days of IV antibiotics, 2 broken hearts (Gavin & Colin) because they didn't get to go on the River Run, and $200 in prescriptions, we got him better. He went back to school this week. Whew!
Zach & Troy went on the river run and had a great time together. It was fun for both of them to have some one-on-one time. They got in some flash floods the last day of their trip and I just really don't like to hear the details of that day from them.
Life really doesn't ever slow here. We've started soccer and flag football this past week so we are juggling games and practices between the 2 older boys. Colin starts PreK this coming week and we are forever just going.
I started working at the elementary school this fall as a T.A. for the Resource teacher. I am excited to be there, it is something that I've wanted to do for a long time. So I add that into the mix of chaos. Mommy going to work.
Ok, that is it for tonight. I'll try again, hopefully sooner than 9 more months from now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I love to read about what's going on and see the pictures. Your boys are getting so big. THey're cute.
Post a Comment