Ok I am here, Blogging. Hoping that I can keep this up to date and wondering if it is a good idea to put my family info and pictures out there for you to see...
We do have chaos in our house on a daily basis...it comes with having 3 boys and a mother whose brain doesn't work quite fast enough to keep up with everything. My boys say "Mom's say GRRR." because that is about all I can come up with at times.
Now don't get me wrong, I love my boys very much...there are just those days that I can't wait til bedtime rolls around.
We have a good time at our house too, our priorities get mixed up and we put fun before the work a lot of the time. You know the saying, "All work and no play makes...something something something." Obviously I don't know the rest of the saying but we do have fun.
Thanks for reading....don't think I'm a bad mom, I'm just like you, frazzled but love the kids a ton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment